MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dating With Other Guys

I was searching the web and came accross with your webpage. I hope you could help me with my current situation. I got married year 1999 of January in the Philippines. Civil in papers that was signed by the town Mayor and By priest, who is a family relative of my wife but we never really didn't have a matrimonial ceremony in the church. We are married in one of the resorts located in Laguna. I sponsored my wife to get here in Canada as soon as I can and she came in year 2000 of December. After a total of 2 years that we are married I found out that my wife is dating & sleeping with some other guys than me (not one guy or two but more than that actually she told me she slept with total of 14 guys already since we got married) and one of those guys is a close friend of mine whom I never seen anymore after he found out that I know already. I was really devastated by this matter until now because eventhough how much I try to move on with my life. My wife left me the house for a total of 7 months now and I have no idea anymore where she lives or who she lives with here in Vancouver.

I was also suffering already from sponsoring her to be in Canada because the immigration here in Canada told me that I am still the sponsor of her for another 8 years more and that's a total of 10 years. The immigration told me also that no matter what happened to our relationship I am still the sponsor and just in-case she needed any support of any kind I have to give it to her which is I found it unfair if I started a new family. She left me totally broke and here I am still paying the debt consolidation that we both signed that will end by the year of June 2003. I even owe some more money from my mother just to sponsor her which is my mother understand that I cannot make any payments at this point of time until I finish the debt consolidation. I haven't tried to get divorce yet here in Canada because I wanted to "annul" my marriage first in the Philippines because I know the law back home is different than here in Canada. I don't even know where to start because I have two certificate here with me, one is civil & the other one by priest. I was hoping that you will recieve this email of mine and probably help me on how to get the Marriage Annulment. Thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home