MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Annulment be Shortened?

I am residing here in the Philippines. As I was surfin thru the net to find out something, I came across to your website which will hopefully answer to my questions somehow. I dont know how to put up the right words to say but I do hope you could help me. My concern is about annulment in the Philippines. I have a friend who resides in the US. She got married here in the Philippines but unfortunately, their relationship with her husband didn't work out. Now she wants to get annuled in the Philippines. How long do you think is the processing time for the annulment cases in the Philippines? Would there be a fee for annulment? How much is it? My friend filed a divorce in Haiti and right now, it is approved and the documents are legal. In that case, would the processing time for annulment in the Philippines be shortened? I really do hope you could help me Fr. Rick. My friend is in bad condition right now because of her failed marriage. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. More Power to your site and God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home