MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Love Affair

Maybe you can help me. This is not a joke. I'm looking for my son. At this moment i'm 58 years old. In 1964 I had a love affair in Manilla and from that love is a boy born. I have seen him once, at the age of about 1 1/2 years old. We wrote over a time of three years lettres with each other, but when I stopped whith my job as a sailor we lost contact. She was living in of near Manilla. Send me please a message if you can help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home