MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Require So Much Papers

I saw your site in the internet and I hope you can help me with my question. I am a Filipina and a Catholic but living here in Germany with my husband. We want to get married again but in the Philippines and this time, we are opting for a church wedding. I would like to know if you can help me find a way how to acquire information for the preparation of a marriage there in the Philippines, ( Baguio City). All I seem to see in the internet (information) are for first time brides and groom and they require so much papers like single certificates etc. We don't have that anymore becase we are already married. Another thing which I also like to clarify is , if it would be possible for my husband to be married to me in the Catholic Faith when he actually comes from GREEK ORTHODOX faith. He comes from Bulgaria but we got married in the civil law here in Germany.Will that be possible of does he need to be baptized first as a Catholic? I would really appreciate it if you can give me some light on this question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home