MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Married by a Reverend

I was looking thru web pages on divorces thru the church.

I was married in Wisconsin where I was born and raised and I have been married for 4 years and 3 months. I was married by a Rev. My husband is Catholic and baptized but I am not. We have been separated for almost 2 years. We were going thru a hard time. Everyone says its because we are young. People see him as a nice person but he is not very nice. He told me that he married me because I was with him for 5 years and he owed it to me because I have his 2 kids. We have irreconcilable differences.

I've been trying to get a divorce but its had to pay out so much money and I'm the only one working in the house. Now I'm unemployed. I would like to get my divorce soon. But I haven't been able to afford it. I need your help. Can you help me. Please let me know as soon as possible. Should I go see the Rev. that married me to see if he can help me with the divorce?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home