MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Strong Advoctate on the Institution of Marriage.

First of all..i would like to say that i am a strong advoctate on the institution of marriage. But second..also..i recognize the right of every human being to choose, to make mistakes, and to rectify those mistakes. My fiance who is in the philiipines...was forced to marry another becuz her parents disliked me for being divorced my self, in the military (like a hav a girlfrend at every port/country). I've known her for 20 years. She filed for annullment after 3 months of living together with her husband. We've been waiting for over 2 years now. I just dont understnand ...murderers, criminals, rapists...are forgiven by society... and given second chances....but not indiviuals who make the mistake of marrying someone they didnt even want. I know God isn't cruel. Why doesn't the philippine goverment see that???? They talk of family...which is good....should be strengthened etc etc etc...but very little is done to accomodate that hypcritical argument. Individuals who are given a choice. A choice... to be happy, a choice to make their lives whatever they want to be. I'm here in the United States, a citizen of this country, but a native of the philippines. I dont condone divorce becuz i'm a divocee myself....or becuz my fiance..happens to need one. But...as a divorcee...i know and see the goodness in it as well. My ex-wife is very happy, I'm at peace...but cud be more happier if I cud get my fiencee here to the US. I think u know wat i mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home