MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Married the Wrong Person

After years of soul searching and rediscovering my Catholic Faith, we were remarried sacramentally at private Catholic wedding with our local priest. As you state, persons such as myself do function well at work, provide, graduate from college etc. yet I have denied my feelings of lonliness and security which may stem from my upbringing. The key phrase you used was that such behaviors are a result of weakness not malice. That is exactly how I feel. I believe these warning signs were there but our families, one Catholic and the other Mormom did not intervene out of their own different world views and were glad that their children seemed "happy". I need to determine if I indeed married the wrong person and if I have grounds of an annulment. Is there a basic questionaire I could complete which might give me some clues? Your help is appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home