MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Don't Love The Husband Anymore

I came across of ur website...and hoping to find an answer.. I am a 20 year old lady... and i have been married for 1 yr now.. but i found myself with something. I would want file for an annulment with my husband. I am a catholic, raised and baptized here in the Philippines.I got pregnant at a very young age that had led me to the choice of marrying the father of my child. Which i find myself trapped. I would like to know who are the people clould help me file my case for annulment. I know it will be costing so much.. and the pressure and evrything. What can be my ground for annulment i got married at the age of 19. with the consent of my parents.

Pls tell me what to do..i don't love my husband anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home