MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Forced Marriage

I just married in civil court here in the Philippines last year. My marriage to her was a wrong one and a forced one, same on her side. Since then, I’ve been planning already to have a judicial declaration of nullity of marriage or annulment coz I consider my marriage to her was a PEFECT DOOMED RELATIONSHIP. I have all the reasons why I have to seek an annulment, the worst one is that the mother of the baby have declared against the legitimacy of the baby. Her declaration was manifested by her before, during and after marriage. The reasons why I wondered she had no mutual respect to me and used to take for granted with regards to the welfare and benefit of the baby during that time. Father Rick, is there any biological or scientific reasons that could prove such things ? How much it will cost to me ? How long will it take ?

Is it beneficial to both of us and the baby if ever I present those evidence in court coz at this moment, I’ve noticed that she’s trying her very best to have a reconciliation with me and even tried to have a whole family again and start a new one, and at the same time ignoring her declaration against the baby? Should I accept her again coz I know that still she will try to win me back?

Father, based on her manifestation. I have already established facts.

Fact 1.

She might have committed fornification, thus declaring such things. She was confused whose the real father of the baby. This is based on her actions. Now, because she realized and established facts that I’m the real father, thus, she’s trying her very best to win me back on her side. Unfortunately father, I have made a decision already based on all facts, things, actions she had showed before me and to my family as well despite repeated forgiveness, understanding I have given to her, still she continue to be stupid, so, I said to myself that its over. Now, my concern is on the baby, if ever I proved to myself that I’m the real father.

FACT 2. She’s maybe an adulteress.

Both are forbidden and condemned in the bible, which states that “they which [continually ] do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of god (Gal. 5:19-21; cf. 1 Cor. 6:9)

As of now, we live separately from each other. No agreements made. Father, she once uttered the words that if ever we decided to breakup, just like this, she’s willing to have signed the documents that would allow me to marry again. What are those documents? Where should I get those documents? Should I get those documents early and let her signed coz she’s planning to go abroad next year maybe London or USA. Is there any important thing that I should first give preferable attention in order to expedite the annulment process? Can I marry in the church again even if I don’t have an annulment decree yet?

Honestly, I suffered a lot in this relationship. There comes a time that I’ll be having a nervous breakdown. Please help. Thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home