MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wife Left Home

My wife left the home several years ago ... she left the entire family to be on her own and to live a life evolving a sexually uninhibited lifestyle.

My problem is this... I want desperately to get on my life ... how ever my wife continually delays the civil divorce, She filed 3 years ago. My attorney most recently got a judge to responded to my plea for a trial. But I have been here before. The only thing seems to be holding her to me is the support I pay her ... but that will not necessarily end after the divorce. Plus a huge cash settlement.

I grieve the fact that my marriage ended three years ago. And now I continually grieve that beyond the civil divorce I will have another year (or more) in the annulment process. I believe this three year delay is intentional on my X's part.

Is there any appeal, any mercy, any special process that, under these circumstances will speed my annulment up once the civil divorce is granted?

Perhaps, while not filing the application can I submit paperwork to hasten the process?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home