MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Civil Wedding

I have just seen your website and felt so much better to know that i am not alone. i am 22 and i had a civil wedding in the philippines in the beginning of 2001. we were married by a judge in my hometown in front of close family members. my marriage is not working out, for me and my husband don't get along at all. there were times that he has gotten violent, before and during our marriage. but being young and foolish that i was, i put up with everything and thought that he might change. i married him after we had a child. he still lives in the philippines and i, on the other hand, lives here in the US. i havent changed my status here, nor change my last name for i knew that our marriage was a big mistake in the first place. although i am considered not married here in the US, i want to be able to go on with my life and get my marriage in the philippines annulled. i can no longer afford to go back in tye philippines and at the same time, just don't want to go back there again. is there a way that i can get my marriage annulled while i'm here in the US and he's in the philippines? around how long would it take to get my marriage annulled? what do i need to do? around how much would it cost me to do this? please email me back and please try to help me. i will just feel so much better after all of this is over and done with. thank you so much for your time, father. Gold blesss and more power to you in helping other people with their problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home