MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 17, 2005

Mixed Marriages

I would like to ask info about mixed marriages.

My husband and I are planning to getting married at the Catholic Church in the Philippines hopefully 2 years from now. I am a baptized Catholic, and my husband is a non-baptized Baptist.

Is it required by the Catholic Church that a non-catholic must convert into Catholic to marry a Catholic?

I would appreciate to hearing from you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home