MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 17, 2005

Civil Divorce in the States

Greetings in the name of our Lord-

Thank you for the valuable information and links provided by your Web site--- Many a night I have surfed your site for inspiration guidance and HOPE...and HOPE has been granted.

This is the first time I am writing regarding my situation.

I am an American and my husband is a Filipino.

I am not a Catholic but I am a baptized Christian who is exreemly grateful for the grace the Holy Spirit has evidenced in my Civil Marriage of 15 years this October.

My situation to be brief is this....

My husband resides in the Philipinnes.

The Holy Spirit sustains me and I do not know if I should go into the details of the maritial situation with this e-mail and why I feel a sacramental Marriage has taken place.

I have tried to contact my local Archdiocese and have spoken with lay personal and have been instructed to get a Civil Divorce in the States.

My only request was to submit our situation for review by the Tribunal in my area to confirm if a sacramental Marriage has taken place and if the union may be elligable for
con-validation or Radical Sanation.

I have been told by the same individual my husband will not change and since I am not a Catholic there is no reason to have the Tribunal review my case.

I have prayed and fasted regarding this situation.

I honor the Canon Law and have reviewed it and found it coincides directly with the Bible.

As a Christian I am to follow the Bible and if the Canon Law follows the Bible I also follow Canon Law.

My husband and his family currently participate in the a Catholic Parish and minsitries such as Cruscillo, CWL, and CFC-

I feel I am to bring my situation to my Catholic brothers and sisters even if a am not a Catholic.

I do not feel a Civil Divorce is the solution.

I am not resentful or upset but Praise the Lord for the gift of Wisdom and Dicernment and know I am to pray for these individuals and the advice given is out of misudenerstanding.

I had the awesome opportunity to live in the Philippines for 1/2 year and the Lord taught me a lot during my visit.

I feel the Lord is walking with me each day and thank HIM from the bottom of my heart.

Any information or guidance which my be provided will be much appreciated.

With God's Blessings..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home