MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 17, 2005

Closer to our Reception Location

My fiance and I are inquiring about your beautiful church because we are scheduling to be married in Sept. 2005. Our wedding reception will be held at Onteora Mountain House. We currently belong to St. John's church but would like to be married in a church closer to our reception location. Would it be possible for my mother and I to come look at your church and possibly set up a meeting for more detailed information. Thank you so much for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home