MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Prolonged Spousal Abuse.

I am currently waiting on the annulment proceedings regarding my first marriage. It has been a real journey for me. I wonder if the result will be positive and if I will go another year without Eucharist.

I am not sure how my petition was filed, but I believe it was due to extreme and prolonged spousal abuse. I think my main desire right now is to feel like I belong. I am glad I finally found a forum that deals with these issues.

When all is said and done and over with my journey, I think I would like to become an annulment procurator, or work with people going through this.

I am amazed at how many people who have been Catholic all their lives have no clue as to the gravity and intricacies of this issue.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger rebtsvi said…

    Do You Have Any Information Regarding The Jewish
    Whistle Blower?

    Please assist at www.persuasion-university.com

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My marriage was annulled this year. My ex-wife want to re-marry his new boyfriend at catholic church. Could it be possible for her to have a wedding church again? Thank you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home