MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Sunday, June 19, 2005

A Little Confused

I read all the info on annulment and I am still a little confused. My husband was married in a non Catholic church by his ex-wife's pastor. We were married by the justice of the peace. What is needed for us to get married in the Catholic Church? Both of us were raised Catholic and my husband's first marriage was never recognized by the Catholic Church. Any info you could give me would be great. Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Sunset said…

    I am in need of an annulment. I was married in a catholic church about 14 years ago. I was divorced in 1996. I was then married again by the law. I understand that I am committing adultery because I never got an annulment. After straying from the church for many years I started going back to church and have been very faithful for at least 10 years. I have children and I am trying to do the right things according to my faith. I called the church about the matter and requested the forms to start my annulment.....but no papers were sent. I went down to the church and left a message for the decon in charge of such matters....and no phone call......HELP!!!!!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am from Trinidad, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 4years with a kid, we have been a happy family. Last year his behaviour towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside our marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologising to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues vis this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

     

Post a Comment

<< Home