MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Genealogy

can u marry your the grandson of ur uncle? ur first cousin once removed? my mother
believes he's my nephew but my brothers only 10yrs old and thats impossible. im only
his aunt if his father is my brother. i looked online at genealogy and hes my first
cousin once removed for sure

3 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am from Trinidad, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 4years with a kid, we have been a happy family. Last year his behaviour towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside our marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologising to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues vis this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Tracy William said…

    my name is Tracy
    i was married for five years with out any child,because of this my husband start acting very strange at home,coming home late and not spending time with me any more.So i became very sad and lost in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make life so hard for me and my family.my sister in law told me about PROPHET ekpiku from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explain to him.he cast a spell and it was a miracle three days later my husband can back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to PROPHET ekpiku for saving my relationship and for also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact PROPHET ekpiku for your solution now EMAIL is (Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com)

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger whatsapp plus apk said…

Post a Comment

<< Home