MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sexually Abused by Stepfather

I am 65 years old. And I feel that the Lord has been talking to me about getting my Catholic marriage anulled. I was born and raised in a Catholic home and I have an ex-wife (we where first married in a non-Catholic Church (1956) as she was not a Chatolic) Later she took instructions and we were married in the Catholic Church(1958). We raised our 3 boys in the Church after our divorce in 1969. She kept them in the Church for a few years after our divorce. My ex-wife had been sexually abuse by her stepfather for over three years (age14-16)as a result she suffered from that problem the rest of her life. I tried to get her to go to counseling but she refused. As a result during our marriage(1956-1969) she had numerous extra marital relationships. When I say numerous I mean as many as 2-3 a year. I am not sure that two of my three boys are not mine. I know that the youngest is not because she told me so. But the middle one I believe I know who the father is but have not been able
So in 1969 we got a divorce. In 1967-1968 I went to Viet Nam because I was a career Army NCO.

It was the worst thing that had happened to me in my whole life. I got out of the Army in 1968 after 12 1/2 years. I suffered from PTSD for about 17 years. During that time I was an alcoholic and between the Alcoholism,the PTSD and the divorce my life was a nightmare.

I was married 4 times. I finally got things under control in 1985 and quit drinking. I have been married for 20 years. She is not a Catholic. But she does not mind that I practice my religion.

Since I am getting old ans suffer from numerous medical problems I would like to be able to take the sacrements and have a Catholic funneral. I feel very left out not being able to be a complete Catholic.

I here of all the very rich people getting annulments all the time and I would like that to happen for me.

Please help me get back in the Church again. You are the first person I have contacted about an anullment.

One other thing is my ex-wife and my boys no longer practice the Catholic faith. At one point my ex-wife said she would agree to an annultment but she is so mean and hateful that I do not know what she would d at this time.

Thank you and God Bless You.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am from Trinidad, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex husband after divorce, i and my husband have been married for 4years with a kid, we have been a happy family. Last year his behaviour towards me and the kids changed, i suspected he was meeting another woman outside our marriage, any time i confronted him, he threatened to divorce me, i did all i could to make hings right but all to no avail until i saw a post on a "love and relationship forum" about a spell caster who helps people to cast spell on marriage and relationship issues, when i contacted this spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband changed and came apologising to me and the kids. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage issues vis this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

     

Post a Comment

<< Home