MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 13, 2005

DIVORCED FOUR TIMES

I have been divorced four times.(Never married in the Catholic Church and all divorces were for incompatibility) My fiance has been divorced once.(Not in the Catholic Church the divorce was for incompatibility) We are both going through R.C.I.A. classes. We are meeting with Fr. on Tuesday 2/08/2005. One question we have is will I have too get an annulment for all my marriages or just the last one? I was young and was marrying for the wrong reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home