MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 13, 2005

SHED LIGHT

I enjoyed your web page. In the section titled "Marriage Dispensations" you mention a requirement for a : "Mixed Marriage/Disparity of Worship Dispensation". Could you shed a little more light on what this is? What do the catholic and non catholic have to do in this process?

Also what is a: "Permission/Dispensation Form, for "Permission For Mixed Religion"? Who completes this? Catholic, non catholic, Deacon?

I am a catholic married to a non catholic. The details of my situation are attached.

I'm trying to do my homework before I approach my parish priest for the details of what I and my wife need to do. The attached information was recently sent to my parish priest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home