MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 13, 2005

EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE

hello...i am seeing a catholic man...i am not a catholic but am baptised as a baptist...i am currently seperated from my husband and will soon be divorced...i left because he was emotionally abusive, raped me and was not committed to our marriage as he had been married before and seen it as a way of someone to look after him rather than love..

if i wanted to marry a catholic man what do i need to do...would i have to be converted to the catholic faith....and if so what is the process and can it be done in private since my family are not catholic,, can we still marry without me converting..
my daughter is baptised but not catholic...please i would appreciate simple answers as i am unfamiliar with catholic proceedures etc...thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home