MARRIAGE AND ANNULMENT

The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant by which a man and a woman establish in the presence of God and His Church a lifetime partnership, which by nature is ordered for the good of the spouses and the procreation of children. Pastors & deacons , if you have any anwers to the questions below, please feel free to share your ideas. My apology, I don't answer your questions anymore to avoid confusions. Just approach your parish priest for advice. home:http://catholicmarriages.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 13, 2005

MARRYING A NON-CATHOLIC

I have a friend who is a catholic and she is planning on marrying a non-catholic. He has agreed to convert so that the wedding may take place in the church. However, he has two previous non-catholic marriages. As a matter of fact he is still married to his second wife at the moment. When his divorce is final can they still be married in the church? Or will he have to have his marriages anulled? And can he do this when his first marriage produced children? Any input you may have to offer would be greatly appreciated.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said…

    Hi F O O D F O R T H O U G H T, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on planning african american wedding, I ended up on your page. Your MARRYING A NON-CATHOLIC shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about planning african american wedding.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Dale's Gmail said…

    Hi F O O D F O R T H O U G H T, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on wedding planning schedule, I ended up on your page. Your MARRYING A NON-CATHOLIC shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about wedding planning schedule.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home